In this 11-12 hour long private tour we will stop at all the main places of the Golden Circle starting in the national park of Þingvellir, the place where you can see the American and Eurasian tectonic plates pulling apart. Then we head up to the Gullfoss waterfall and have lunch stop at the Geysir area, where we will also check out the erupting hot springs.
Before we head up to the Blue Lagoon, we will stop at the waterfall Faxi which is the perfect location for selfies since you can go close to the waterfall.
After that we head straight up to the Reykjanes peninsula where we will stop at the famous and wonderful Blue Lagoon.
We will book the tickets to the Blue Lagoon for you, notice they are not included in the price.
We should be in Reykjavík around 7pm.
Price for this tour:
Mini-bus (min. 10 passengers & max. 19 passengers): 17,000 ISK per person*
Super Jeep (up to 4 people): 165,000 isk*
*The tickets are not included in the price, but we can book them for you.
- Pickup starts at optional
- Duration: Around 11 hours
- Samples of Icelandic music
- Free WiFi on board
- Taste of traditional Icelandic food
- Time for lunch (not incl. in price)
- ...and a lot of fun!
What do I need to bring
- First of all you have to bring the good mood
- Warm clothes, weather in Iceland change quickly
- Dress like the weather
- There is not much hiking in this tour, but always good to bring good shoes with you
- Swimsuit if you want to go into the Blue Lagoon
Full refund if cancelled due to weather. Cancellation fee can be witheld if cancelled with short notice.
- - 1 day notice: 100% charge